Optional lunch orders are placed online.
Siena contracts with various vendors to provide lunch on a daily basis for our children. Families have the option to purchase lunches for as few or as many days as they would like. Volunteer parents distribute the lunch orders to the students. The optional lunch form is available in three cycles. You will receive notice when the online order form is available, when the system is closed for orders and when payments are due.
Click here for Optional Lunch Order Information Cycle 1
If a Security Certificate pop up window appears when using the order form, please click “Yes”, for I want to continue.
Submitting your Lunch Order OnLine Process:
- Click on the link below.
- Fill out form completely.
- Use tab to move quickly around form.
- Using tab to skip an item will automatically insert a zero quantity for that item. EACH FIELD MUST HAVE A QUANTITY (even if it is 0).
- Click the SUBMIT FORM button. You will receive an email confirmation of your order(s), with payment due and lunches ordered. If you do not receive an email, the order was not submitted properly and you must go back and re-enter your order.
- Send your payment (marked with student name and homeroom) to your child’s homeroom teacher before the deadline. Please send cash or check made payable to Siena Catholic Academy. All orders must be for exact amount owed. Change will not be given.
- Once your payment has been received a confirmation of payment will be emailed to you. You may now consider your child’s lunch order finalized.
Volunteer Signup Genius for Optional Lunch: